Whether you are getting ready to go trick-or-treating, recovering from a post-Halloween candy binge, heading out to pick some apples, or just setting off on a good ol’ fashioned leaf-peeping hike, there is no better way to satiate your pumpkin cravings and to get a healthy boost than this fall-inspired Pumpkin Spice Smoothie recipe.
The pumpkin and spice flavors blend perfectly with the sweet potato, carrots, and ginger flavors of the Clementine Super Smoothie. Pumpkin seeds — or pepitas — are already included in our pre-mixed frozen smoothie packet; they are a good source for magnesium — a nutrient lacking in most American diets — protein, antioxidants, and fiber.
The addition of pumpkin purée also has its own health benefits, as the beta-carotene in the plant converts to Vitamin A in the body.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- 1 SmoothieBox Clementine smoothie packet
- 1 collagen pouch
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- Pili nuts pumpkin spice butter
- 8 oz vanilla cashew milk or vanilla almond milk
- 2 oz cold brew coffee(optional)
- Add frozen SmoothieBox packet and collagen to blender.
- Pour in the vanilla cashew or almond milk. (If looking for a caffeine kick, add in your favorite cold brew coffee as well.)
- Add the pumpkin purée and pumpkin seasoning.
- For a little extra protein, add in a spoonful of the pumpkin spice butter as well.
- Blend and enjoy!